8am - 5:30pm meetings and planning
6pm - 8 pm theatre practice
Phew. Good thing I’m married to the greatest man there is! He welcomed me home with a great cooked meal and a glass of Pinot Noir to go with it. It made the day totally worth it.
We brought fresh coffee and sat in the sun sipping from plastic traveler’s mugs. It was super cozy and relaxed.
Perfect recovery day activity!
Happy Thursday, friends! :)
1. I went for a very long walk even though it was raining.
2. I went to the gym for a class and worked my butt off and felt endorphine-awesome.
3. I hydrated like an amphibean.
4. Johan and I cuddled infront of the TV for the first time in months. We watched three episodes of BBC’s Planet Earth series. Very awesome.
So, I made the most of the day even though I got up so very late! (Thanks queenbliss for pointing that out this morning!)
Now I’m off to bed. Be awesome, friends!
What the hell is wrong with me?! I set the alarm for 10am but turnef it off and slept till noon. Vacation is not good for my daily rythm :(
I had plenty of water yesterday (check!) and ate well (oh, veggies, how I have missed you!) but I did not go for a walk in the woods since I was sick.
Still, I’m happy. Today I’m going for a run and a walk and then we’re having friends over for games.
Happy Friday, friends!
Good things about today:
- I went for my walk in the woods (got 17,463 steps on my pedometer for the entire day)
- I drank lots of water
- I ate well (omelet, veggie soup, yum!)
- Had lots of fun at the theater rehearsal (awesome people, awesome play!)
- Cuddled with my hubby
- Unpacked my bags after the trip
Crappy things about today:
- I’m catching a cold and my throat feels like I’ve been yelling all day